Friday, June 18, 2010
So I've decided it's time for this kitty to really buckle down - if I have any intention of becomming anything on here, I really need to put the effort forward, yes?

So I'm over-hauling just a tad, going to attempt a three-post weekly limit for myself, as well as linking to a few things that would make me appear more professional in my eyes. Eh. Maybe it's a hopeless cause, maybe not ^^ who knows right?

So - on that note, what is going on in the world of Omega? Well, since my split with Reikhard, things have been...less than savoury for me. I was lost, confused, trying to figure out what went wrong, where *I* went wrong, am I really the submissive I think I am or am I just fooling myself?

While trying to figure this out I have distanced myself - trying to approach lovers from my past, not for any ill intentions of course, but for answers.

This has created quite the journey for me, as, a past relationship offers a promising future. We'll call this person, Alpha...as that what he truly is, the Alpha to my Omega. Will Omega return to masters of her past?

Maybe. It's a bit too soon to tell.

I know what I want in my life, and I know I have yet to find it, I am still young however, and know there is still time. I recently came upon a good friend of mines blog about how she viewed her relationship with her Master, This post is located [ h e r e ] This is very much how I view what my own future might hold, although we never can tell with these things can we?

For now....I am enjoying recreating a past that I thought was forever gone. So I hope you enjoy my future adventures with Alpha. I know I will :). <3.
posted by Omega at 2:44 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment