Monday, March 8, 2010
The few days I get to spend with Reikhard fascinate me the most. With his citris colored fur, and kind eyes this rabbit looks almost harmless. His personality seems to draw in everyone around him, whether it's his voice or the way he approaches strangers as if long lost friends, it still remains a mystery even to me.

My eyes fall upon him in wonder more often than in anything else. He fascinates me. The way his dark eyes lock onto mine and search, as if he can read every dirty thing I've ever done...every dirty thing I've ever thought about doing. A smile plays on his lips as his eyes devour my soul. I feel nervous under his stare, I fidget much more when he's around.

Even before anything even remotely sexual or romantic started between this rabbit and I, I knew there was something there. I saw him for the dominate he was, and he looked upon me, eyed my collar and knew me as the submissive I am. I craved him even then, before I knew how to properly pronounce his last name. He circled me the day he met me, as if eyeing his prey, ready to hunt me down, pointing out my flaws, and making me more nervous than anything else. I trembled under his stare, I was so new to Northstar. I felt bare despite the pants and shirt I still wore at the time, when I was still feigning innocence.

Looking back on things now, I can tell you very clearly that it was I who made the decision in the end for what was to happen between Reikhard and myself. For what is continuing to unfold. I knew what he was, I knew what I was, and I knew that if we continued to talk, all other things aside, we were destined to intertwine.

He was destined to dominate me, I was destined to submit to him. Had I not wanted this, had I not desired this, and craved this, even needed this, I would have not talked to him again. I would have not brought friends to meet him, and on my second time talking to him I wouldn't have snapped to obey him when he told me to cuddle with him.

I would have walked away.

But....when I get something in my mind, it's very hard for me to get it out. I did not however, have any real concept on the things Reikhard would teach me, has still yet to teach me, but from day one I can tell you, that I was drawn to him like a magnet, and it's a dangerous addiction I have yet to even begin to try and fight.

His darkness envelopes me, and I close my eyes and fall into it effortlessly.

Labels:

posted by Omega at 12:19 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment